About this item
The D4U electric bike is made for adults and is suitable for commuting in Dublin and all over Ireland. It has a powerful 350W motor and a 36V battery which can last up to 40km on a single charge.
The D4U electric bike has an aluminium alloy frame and weighs only 16kg, making it portable. This means that even someone who is not strong enough to carry the bike on their shoulders will be able to take it with them in public transportation or just put it in the trunk of their car. The D4U electric bike also has a removable battery that can be charged at home or work.
The D4U electric bike is an excellent choice for teenagers looking for a stylish, solid and reliable bike. It is not just about the looks, but it also has a good battery life and an extra-long warranty.
Features and specifications
- Condition: New
- Brand: D4U
- Model: A1f
- Colour: Black
- Wheels diameter: 16 inches
- Dimesions: 22” x 7” x 7”
- Max. speed: 25km/h
- Max distance: 20km electric, 40km boost mode **
- Max angle of elevation: 25°
- Product weight: 10kg
- Min load: 15 kg
- Max. load: 120 kg
- Charging time: 6h
- Charger Voltage: 42V
- Battery: 36V 7,5Ah Lithium Battery
- Brake Distance: 3M
- Breaks: Disc Brakes
- Motor power: 350W
- Maximum rotation speed: 470 rpm
- Max Output Torque of Motor: 25.5 Nm
* Speed depends on user’s weight and height, surface quality and angle, battery state of charge, wind and temperature
** The distance depends on the weight and height of the user, the number of braking and acceleration while driving, speed, surface quality and angle, wind and temperature
- Folding design for convenient carrying.
- LED front light to ride at night safely.
- 16 inch inflatable rubber tire for different grounds.
- Iron frame shell for max 120kg payload.
- 1 x Electric bike
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User Manual
Warranty and service
- 12 months warranty
- We offer professional local service for our products. We do fix faulty boards You don’t have to Pay for fix!
- National delivery €10.00
- Free pick up Naas Co.Kildare
- Riders should wear protective clothing – helmet, hand and elbow pads
- Dont use in wet condition should be used on flat surfaces
- Follow local public and road regulations